Thursday, November 11, 2010

JCP Lighting Sale

Someone worked until 8:00 last night, which left someone cranky and too tired to work on their idea for Kim’s dare to be thankful party. Hopefully I can get to that goodness tonight.

Anywho, just thought I’d pass this along in case anyone is on the hunt for some new lighting.

Sorry for the picture quality. It’s the best I could do with their website.

Adjustable Metal Column Floor Lamp by Studio

$99.99! I don’t need it, but I reeeeally want it :)

Linden Street Adjustable Pharmacy Table Lamp

$49.99

Black Column Table Lamp

$29.99

Mix-and-Match Glass Genie Lamp Base

$39.99

Linden Street Glass Table Lamp

$59.99

Boom Wood Floor Lamp by Studio

$99.99 Not my cup of tea, but it’s pretty unique.

I know a lot of us DIY our own lighting, but these are pretty good deals, especially on the floor lamps. And if you hunt the web, you can find an additional 15% off code.

Points for good ol’ JCP.

But,

then there’s this:

Nessie LED Lamp

 

Points retracted.

2 comments:

  1. I love JC Penney. They have some great items buried among crap. ;) And, one ofmy living room lamps is from JCP. And, all my window coverings are from there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first lamp! May have to buy that. Glad you posted it, thanks!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!